Rocky Mount Housing Authority follows the guidelines and policies of HUD, as well as local and state authorities in our procurement processes.
HUD: Worker's Pocket Guide for Employees Working on Davis-Bacon Projects.
In our efforts to provide housing and support services, RMHA frequently contracts work to our business community. We strive for a fair, efficient, and open bidding process. Please monitor this page for current RFPs, RFQs and Bid Information.
- New Unit Door Lock System
- Offices New Automatic Door System
- Total Unit Renovations AMP 2
- Lead Base Paint Remediation AMP 1
- Asbestos Remediation AMP 1
- Power Washing AMP 1 & 2
- New LVP Flooring AMP 1 (19-1&3)
- Concrete & Asphalt Repairs AMP 1 & 2
- Stair Repairs AMP 2
- Bathroom Humidistat Fans
- Roofing AMP 1 & 2
- Kitchen Cabinets & Counter Tops
- Renovation of Administration Office
- Renovation of Weeks Armstrong Community Center
- Renovation of Hyman Battle Community Center
- New Construction - Whatley Cove Subdivision - 2 single-family homes for Homeownership
- New Construction - 12 units of Public Housing